CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween 2008

Maxton was a skunk for his Halloween party at daycare on Thursday.

He was a big hit! :-)


On Friday he wore his "I want candy!" Halloween outfit.


Bailey was the Hulk...


Scary, huh?




Time to get on the Elvis costume.
We decided to ditch the wig and just work with what we had...


Complete with sideburns....


Maxton wasn't really feeling it....

Jadon was at a friends house for Halloween, so I didn't get any pictures of his Pimp costume (don't ask... I don't know). It was pretty funny, though! :-)









1 comments:

rketcherside said...

Bailey does NOT look like Bailey!! You are amazing with your make-up skills!! And Max.... wow can he be any cuter. This is why I cannot have kids, I would never think mine were as cute as Maxton, and that would just be wrong.