CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

We All Scream For.... Ma Ma!



After months and months of listening to Max jabber his da-da-da-da-da-da's I decided it was time I got to hear a few sweet ma-ma-ma's. So tonight I opened up an ice cream bar and watched his face light up. The sweet talking commenced with his grins and giggles and then finally, after numerous requests, he gave me what I was waiting for... Ma Ma! After which he was rewarded with a bite of ice cream. We finished the ice cream bar with this same pattern... "Max, say mama." And he'd say "mamamama" and I'd give him a bite of ice cream. It was very exciting and he kept it up for the rest of the evening (sans ice cream).
I am thrilled that my sweet baby is finally saying ma ma, although I'm pretty sure he thinks it means ice cream! :-)

1 comments:

Bonnie Grace said...

Haha! That's really funny! And exciting! He's such a smart boy. I don't remember how many times I've mentioned it, but you have to check out this blog! Here's the address - http://www.kwernerdesign.com/blog/
She went to school for design I guess and everything she makes is sooo cute! See you at Christmas! I can't wait!
Love!
Bonnie